Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Petrol Increasing??

Yesterday, Ad Ad messaged me telling me that Petrol's going to increase price at night so go pump petrol..I asked if it is true..He said Dunno..His boss said so..I just turned a deaf ear to his message but of course was still pondering on the matter..

Later at night, he messaged me again telling me that Petrol NO increase..Haha...

Today's The Star headline: "BRACE FOR INCREASE" (with pictures of a petrol station and the petrol pump)

Aiyo, Really going to increase meh?? Oredi expensive leh.. Cost of Living getting higher and higher by the day especially those of us who lives in the city area, Everything going up except one thing... Aiya, you know, I know la..Draw picture no need until so obvious geh..


2 Thermometers:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! That wan not up arrr??? Ur also no up??? I know mine not up!
BTW tq for dropping on my site!
Have a nice day!

Chin Sh'n said...

hor ny ang moh: Haha...Most of the people oso facing that prob I think ;) Enjoy ur sites, so no need thank you la..You have a good day too =)