Friday, June 06, 2008

Everything up, up, up

Many people are talking about the increment of Petrol price nowadays..Yesterday went and pump petrol..Full tank, RM97!!! The feeling was like OMG!! Soon really have to walk liao..

Now, Electricity pun naik harga, food stall operators waiting for green light to increase and many more..Went to visit a few blogger's page (which I usually read) and I'm sure they really voiced out most of our thoughts (some are really funny).. Some sites I recommend which are suitable to post here la are:

Everibodi lafu Rojaks :Check out his Kopitiam Blowater (Haha)

Patrick Teoh

2 Thermometers:

Wingz said...

thank god!! at least someone thot my post is funny!!!

Chin Sh'n said...

Haha..I do enjoy ur posts(Am sure most of ur readers do as well)..Check it out often..Keep it up!!