Monday, May 05, 2008

Kissed

Been off track for some time..Somehow or rather, there were many things to write about but a bit lazy and not in the mood..

Well, I think so far, the very one thing that I really wanna write is that my car got "KISSED" again!!! Sigh....No idea why but for the past few months, he seems to have 'love' luck but I really gotta stop this from happening!!!! Was in SS2 going for dinner actually...Then while I was waiting for a parking space, my car was kissed nearby the rear wheel (Was actually blocking someone's car) But excuse me, didn't you check out your left ad right(s) before REVERSING????!!!!

After that, I parked my car properly..I was actually shaking slightly at that time although it was not my fault..Got down from the car to check it out and waited for the fella who banged my car to reverse his car and settle the problem..Well, he did reverse and I saw that he was an uncle (Maybe about 40 - 50 years old ++) together with his wife la (I think)...They were looking at me and vice versa and probably looking for a spot to stop but u know la, SS2 difficult...

Then the most UNEXPECTED thing happen!!! He turned out to the main road and me being naive at times, thought that he would U-Turn back or double park, get down from the car and settle a bit but MANA TAU, he left WITHOUT saying GOODBYE!!!

Lao We, what type of person is this?!?!?!?!?! Lao We, where's his sense of responsibilities ar?!?! I was actually quite pissed off but what can I do..Now, I've really experienced what is called "Hit & Run".. Really KNS..Wah Lao We!!!!!!

Therefore, dear friends, please keep try to remember this hit & run guy punya car and car plate number :

Silver WAJA
WLL 9367
..

0 Thermometers: