Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Happy

It is always easier to advise your friends on how things should be done be it work related or personal problems but when we have to do it upon ourselves, it never seems right..

Anyhow, we go through the same matter at the same time with a slight difference la...You called and was really unhappy..I'm glad that you would actually turn to me..After listening to you, I gave you some feedback and asked you to try it because if I know if you do not try, you'll miss it and might regret it.. And at times, things cannot be left unattended for a long time...

After a while, you messaged me back telling me that things were better and the truth was made known..I was really happy for you..I know that you are a very strong person and always have your own opinion on certain matters and at times need people to put back some senses into you (Just joking)..Haha....Pretty glad that you took my advise and never expected that my advise was useful and worked!!! (Wish I was as strong and daring as you) Hahah....

Glad to hear what happened when you called and am looking forward for more yummy ones... Hopefully, things would turn out alright and even much better in the later days..Stay cheerful *Hugs*

2 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

thank u very much..will keep on update new news 2 u.take care my dear

Chin Sh'n said...

No need so hak hei ler....u too ya ;)