Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Old Town's 1st Blog

A few of my friends always go to Old Town Cafe just to log onto the Internet and write blogs..I always wonder how the environment is to go online in cafes like that and today, I've experienced it..Today I've finally experiencing it and writing a piece of blog for the 1st time in Damansara Pelangi's Old Town Cafe...

I never ask, you never bothered to explain..There you go again, repeating history…Tired of it and since you wanna play it that way, nothing much can be done!!


You thought that I had it but I can safely say No but it doesn't matter much now as it is not doing much harm...

**************************************************

Usually in the morning, there are things that need to be looked into and recently, there are more things to be kept updated but due to certain circumstances, things have to be delayed because the 'thing' that is keeping alive nowadays is DEAD!!!! So sad…

*************************************************

Things are slightly dysfunctional these days. Simply because there are no proper directions around. One is soooooooo involved and the other is like huh?!?! Hopefully things will be for the better soon...

To you, it might be a small matter but to others, it's important and will always be keeping you on toe.Please (at least) TRY to be more responsible and hold on to the things that are given to you more carefully..

**************************************************

Do not enjoy what I am going through recently but I guess I’ll have to accept it as part of my growing up process. Thankfully there are good friends around to support and bearing it with me.. What you have poured in is so appreciated..Hugs o(^-^)o

0 Thermometers: