Monday, March 10, 2008

Massage

The weekend was spent in a relaxing way and in pain...Lazing around during the weekend was really great when you do not have to do anything but just sitting in front of the TV or on the bed or playing computer games...

However, late Saturday night, went out with Grace for a full body massage session nearby our house.. It was relaxing whereby they used to massage but yet it was slightly pain. She told me that my body had lotsa 'fung' and heaty...Also that I must be spending a lot of time in front of the computer because of the way my bone is now positioned..After the session, the masseur (forgot how to spell la) warned me that I will feel the pain tomoro..so, beware....

When I went back, I checked out my back cause I felt slight pain. Wow, my back was red..Really red..Something like 'kuat Sa' punya look...(Like what I always do for dad)...Pain like mad..But that night, I was able to have a good night sleep after many sleepless night......Pricey but worth it la~~

0 Thermometers: