Sunday, March 09, 2008

ELECTION '08

Today, 8th March 2008....

A big day for the whole nation..

ELECTION!!!

I've never had the interest in politics but maybe because I'm mixing around with frenz who are talking so much about it these days so I sorta have a bit bit interest la..To me, it's true that all should vote because it is our future..

Ever since Mahathir stepped down, many of us are not happy with the government simply because of the way the country is ruled. Maybe the government had forgotten that now, it is us the younger ones who hold the power now especially in the urban area..Haha..

To me, it is the first time voting. Thought that I would be super excited but feeling was so-so only when I was at the polling station...Well, at least it was a good experience =)

This year should be an interesting election year and Cheers to those who have won..(Of course I'm congratulating the party that I voted la..Heehe) You have done a good job and planned Excellent strategy this year!!!!


0 Thermometers: