Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ching Ming 08 (Wan family)

Sunday early morning went down to and reached Klang at 720am. Yearly event whereby we would go visit my grandparents (paternal) and my dad's '3 ku 6 po'..(Actually I don't do it yearly due to some complications)..However this year, I made it a point to go and luckily the weather was being kind to us..Cloudy all the way until we finished which was about 10am..

Look at the mountain of cemetaries

As mentioned, due to some complications, I do not do this every year but was glad that I went. Even dad and MUM made an effort and I think my grandparents received the most $$$ this year..Haha..Well, some of my uncles and aunties did not turn up.. Hopefully they'll come next year and who knows, they'll receive even more $$$!!! Haha...

My grandparents also got to see some of the newest addition to the family and some long lost son, grandson and Great grandson!!Haha...

After kau tim-in everything, we went for brunch..Bak Kut Teh(Klang's famous for it) but to me, this shop punya food not really yummy but it's the people around that counts.. Not all of you are here but better than nothing and at times, we do not even gather like this as one during Chinese New Year...Ching Ming only got such opportunity..Sad case (to me la) but stil ok la.........

0 Thermometers: