Saturday, May 09, 2009

Some thoughts to blurt out

25 Apr to 3 May was great!!!! Doing nothing..Eat, sleep and walk around....Just spending time with people I care, enjoying the moments. Getting to know more people and experience something different...However, this does not last forever....Ya ya, it will, it'll remain in my heart, I know...

Got back to work, catching up with things but unfortunately there is no time for me to unpack my boxes at all..(Office just shifted) Just looking at the boxes, headache.....Cherie's leaving soon....Sad..Sniff sniff...I've only got one more week to see her (No misunderstandings!)

Been working til real late this week...Fell sick immediately and some 'old' feelings coming back... There were some misunderstanding towards the end of the week but luckily managed to sort it out before I left office...But still, feeling unhappy.

Personally, this week some happenings were like a surprise to me..Caught up with my beloved who was flying off to China for about half a month. Might be for for a whole month!! Wishing that all goes well for her...

Never thought or saw certain actions or words coming... Am happy with the end result...The care given warms my heart....Am going to miss it but I guess I can still manage it. Feel that the bonding is closer...

0 Thermometers: