Thursday, May 14, 2009

Emo feel kicking in

Time really flies but at times, you'll feel that it moves really slow too..Feels dreadful..

Was really looking forward to this day but after hearing/seeing some stuff, I just had a feeling that there'll be changes.

Been looking forward to this day because we might be able to meet after some time.. However, it sounds unreasonable for you just to be here because of me...

Had a talk, it was nice and warm to know that you cared. You asked for my comments. You wanted to know what's on my mind...

Well, being ME, of course, in my heart I would like to see you BUT when it comes to the head and to be more rational, I will say: It's Ok..Don't trouble yourself. I can still manage it and take it in.. (Cuz am trying not to go overboard...)

Was hoping that the plan remains although the percentage is close to 0. Hoping for a surprise, can't hold back and here come disappointment.. Well, I guess I'll be saying hello to my boring days again..............

**No one's around today too...Sienzz..


0 Thermometers: