Monday, February 18, 2008

MY CNY

Chinese New Year is coming to an end...This year, it's the same routine but slightly different cause cousins are married, cousins are too young, feeling a bit strayed away from my closest cousins.Maybe I do not have the mood to celebrate also la...Don't feel like going out from my grandma's house. Just wanna stay in the house doing nothing but chill out, play games, watch movies/television, eat and sleep..That was why I was feeling slightly lazy when I had to go back to work..

Anyhow, this year, we took family pictures after many years of not doing so....and had lotsa fun cause had the cute nieces and nephews...Therefore, hope you 'll enjoy..Not much of editing done...

1 Thermometers:

hudxuan said...

i saw my senior @ ur slide show,his name is jian ,study in in-house multimedia college ,it that right??