Thursday, February 21, 2008

MOO

For this whole week, I've NOT been sleeping well..A lot is on my mind be it family, friendship, work and other STUFFs..

Grandma's admitting into hospital this week for operation. She has lost so much weight that it hurts to see her so. Praying that all will go well..

It's been a busy week but good that there are things to do although hectic..

Friendship wise, thank you for cheering me up when I needed it...

Scary part about not being to sleep well is that you know you have to work the next day, getting up early but yet, still can't sleep. Been tossing and turning around and that’s really frusfrating!!!!

But YOU were around.. Don't know why or maybe it's just psychology, after hugging you, I could just fall asleep much more easily although I think it was already morning but at least, I managed to catch some sleep..It's been like that these few days..I just find it weird and funny so just decided to write this down as a memory........

MOO ;)

(Moo is actuli a reindeer but it looks so much like a cow that I've decided to call it MOO..Hehe)

2 Thermometers:

FL Sam said...

Wish you grandma a speedy recovery. Take care.

Chin Sh'n said...

uncle sam: thank you uncle sam..praying for that too..