Friday, February 08, 2008

2008's Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

This year, is a different Chinese New Year for Me after so long. Was supposed to go back to my mum's side hometown during noon of nin 30 man..Then when my dad came back after 'lou' the ducks to be sold, he mentioned that my aunty(dad's side) is having a simple reunion dinner with a few of my uncles and cousins. Hearing that and while packing, went to mum's room to suggest if we could go over to my aunt's place to eat first before going back hometown. So, lastly, we agreed to have dinner back in KL first. Been a few years since we've gathered together. Although not all relatives turned up, I'm still happy to see my uncles, aunties and cuzzies still healthy and in good shape although age is catching up with them. Welcoming new additions as well was fun..Sigh, getting old.Becoming 'ku ku' again..

This year, I do not really have much mood to celebrate. Somehow or rather, there are some things which are bothering me..Maybe it's the age thingy. Going back hometown now is more to rest and relax. Eat, watch TV, sleep and then repeating the routine. Of course, occasionally, catching up with cuzzies and playing with my nieces and nephews..So lazy to go out now. Maybe I'll keep those times when I'm back in KL.

There are some other factors which are affecting me as well..Sigh, so many things to think of BUT trying not to think too much and avoid it as much as I can..

0 Thermometers: