Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Feet II???

It was supposed to be a happy and fun night but it ended with a sprained ankle..

Missed a step on the staircase and down I went..(A few steps la)

There were some bruises and my ankle did hurt slightly. I did not know at first and just left it as it is. The next day, I was limping and my feet was slightly swollen. Those around me were like, why did you not see a doctor?Quickly do so.. Well, I did that on Wednesday but he was such a famous doctor. Made an appointment with him at 10pm but only got to see him at 12 midnight!!!

Got a slight scolding from him too as he asked why I delayed seeing doctor. = ='''

Well, my leg is slightly better now but still limping a bit. It is pain at times especially when I walk too much.

Why that title? Simply because someone sent me the pictures as shown and that was the title...Thought Happy Feet really had Part II mana tau....HMPH~~~

0 Thermometers: