Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Xmas 2008

Christmas is a time to share, be merry and happy. It is also a season to crack your head to buy the suitable presents for your loved ones.

This year, I did not have much of a Christmas spirit..No idea why. Maybe because I was really busy with work..Or maybe just because...I don't know..Christmas shopping was not done til 2-3 days before Christmas. Talk about last minute shopping!!! Gosh, it's madness..Must remember never to do that. I was even doing Christmas shopping on Christmas day itself! Thankfully, it can be given as a late present cause they're not around in town..

Christmas eve, went over to Grace's house for really late dinner. Sorry about it ya..hehe..Came back late and also preparing presents for all. Was pretty embarrassing cause I was not told to dress up 'nicely and pretty'..Went there in shorts while all were dressed to the nines!!

Christmas say is as usual, open house in Martin's house, mingling with close close frenz and minus the outings with a few friends this time...

Anyway, thanks to those of you who gave me sweet surprises. I really loved my 2008 Christmas presents: (Best part is, mostly all are PURPLE! Keke)



Present from beloved Han Fei Kor (Husky & Purple! What more can you ask for?)


Present from beloved Blue and Vivian..


From the lucky draw during dinner in Grace's house (really lucky)


Present from Bugsy Jie~~ ;)

0 Thermometers: