Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy busy..

Been some time since I've updated my blog again..Missing it..

Been really busy with a few events back to back this December, having to prepare kits, calling for RSVP for events like Maurice Lacroix 1st Boutique Launch in the World in StarHill and also the much awaited Honda City Launch in Malaysia. Been busy like a bee and a lot of post event things to do..Like I said, busy, busy, busy. After these events, gotta start preparing for the next events next month. Media gatherings RSVP, invitations for Test Drives, sustenance projects, welcoming New Year 2009 and of course, CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Through the current 2 events whereby I was quite involved in, I learned a lot of things and managed to share some experiences with my colleague and also close friends. To me, it is something cause I was learning from scratch and to actually achieve something, it felt good! Undescribable feelings!

More to come and learn..Thank you to you all who have been supportive.

0 Thermometers: