Thursday, September 06, 2007

Trust


It feels good to actually see and join forces with you again.. Missed you lots actually and to actually spend some quality time with you was fun. Wow, surprises, surprises!! Yeah, some things were suspicious and expected but finally knowing from you to confirm it is like putting a big 'CHOP' on the paper stating 'Approve". Haha..

Did not expect that we have actually build such a strong and solid TRUST in each other that we could share so much things =)

Sweet but yet painful!! I can only ache for you. Really ache.. Both are my good friends... I too wonder but will never know unless we talk..

However, Always here for you whenever you need me..That's what the technology is for..

Huggsss

2 Thermometers:

(oo) said...

hoho... i think i can understand...(?)

Chin Sh'n said...

(oo): Hehe...Wat do you wan me to say? *wink wink*