Sunday, September 16, 2007

学友的演唱会


Friday night was superb!!! One of the most memorable night for me.. They call him 'God of Songs' and he is no other than JACKY CHEUNG himself.

Although I've been in this line for a year and have seen quite some artistes but yet when it comes to Jacky, it different!! Have always been wondering OMG, I wish I could at least RECORD one of HIS song!! And if that opportunity comes, it would be my greatest joy and I'll never regret that I studied MUSIC PRODUCTION!! If that opportunity DO come and it is recorded in the company I work in, I will BEG my bosses to allow me to do the recording!! HAHAHAHA........

Lotsa old and lovable songs are sang. Of course there are some hot, slick movements in his fast numbers but still his song numbers are the best. The concert was supposed to start at 830pm but was 15 minutes late. It was ok cause the concert lasted til 12 midnight and could hear his voice a little hoarse. Superb lighting and fireworx effects.


Really shiok la listening to the slow numbers as it would just melt your heart away. He sang songs like Wan See Gok Dak Nei Jui Hou,Lei Hoi Yi Hao, Ngam Luin Nei, Ji Seong Yat Sang Gan Nei Jau, Yiu Yiu, Gong Nei Ji and many more.

My opinion of the downside of the show? The musical which lasted for about 30 minutes was the boring section. That was the time when you could feel like everyone's really watching a musical, quietly and being obedient children watching show. No screaming. Only applauses..Haha..

There were some technical probs as well..Hehe..But anyhow, another round of applause!!!





0 Thermometers: