Thursday, May 03, 2007

Backtracking to Previous Dayzz (Part 3)

Today, I tried many things..Tried out all of Guangzhou's public transport..No no, not all la, Maybe the ones on the road only like their public bus, their Light rail, taxi and their electric tram/bus..Don't know le what's it called..




Tried the KFC here... Tried their grilled chicken burger..Taste? Ermmm, let's just say it doesn't convince me but in order not to waste food, will still swallow it in..




I've been involved and doing animation all along and I've finally get to meet up with some of the people who were involve with the dubbing!! One of them in real life, sounds just like what I hear from the CD whenever I do my work!! Wow Wee!! Ate lotsa good food too~~

Went back to the studio to do some work, curi tulang and capture some pictures with the animation banners while waiting for the artistes to complete their rehearsal and costume fitting then, good food was awaiting for us again..haha




Went for dinner in a restaurant with Centraline people.Tried really YUMMY char siew which will just melt in the mouth~~~ Speaking of it also missing it~~~

I do not usually eat intestines. Forgot what intestines la but I tried this time. Being adventurous. This meal was really experimental cause I seldom eat sashimis and intestines~~


Tried something like prawn sashimi which is not really dead but fainted in a bucket of ice and fish sashimi. The bucket of prawn was placed in front of Anna and suddenly, a prawn started to move and jumped out from the bucket. Shocked me and Anna and sent both of us + Ah Ping screaming. Pretty embarassing cause other people were looking at our table. There were so many prawns left and in the end, we had to play a game by turning the round glass and see where the teapot stops. If it points at a particular person, we have to take one prawn and eat!! Quite sporting and fun people cause if add up everybody, got more than 100-200 years old le ;)

Come to think of it, maybe it is because we're working in the city, therefore there are more interesting food to explore and try..(Appou, writing this part is not to 'gek' you ya~~~haha)


0 Thermometers: