Monday, July 05, 2010

Sisterhood...

Gosh, I do miss you dearest blog~~ I guess Facebook is the new blog now and you might be forgotten..Well, maybe only me...

It seems like my blogging spirit is back and hope it'll maintain ;) Changed my job as a PA to an artiste. Not that all knows her but I guess many would..It may seems or sound glamourous but then again, everything has its pros and cons...

Time flies and 2 more months, I've changed my job for a year...There are temptations of leaving again as it is time to really look into what I want..There are options waiting and with God's grace, I hope to settle it as soon as possible. Still praying and waiting for God's answer.

Receiving good news from friends around that they are hitching up especially from my beloved sister...There has been downs between us but am happy that it is patched up. However, I still feel as though there is something missing. Maybe the lack of communication.........All these while, it has been nagging me but never voiced it out especially since she's moved away..I do miss her but never call cause am afraid of disturbing her. To me, it feels like she already have her own family...Not that I am complaining. Am superb happy for her but just feels that am not sharing enough with her...

Now that she is getting married, thought that there's lotsa things to do but til now, nothing much cause she's really busy..and with every decision, we'll have to pray and listen to God. Know that she is as anxious as me but we'll have to accept and wait. At times, when I hear from others knowing a little more than me, the little green starts creeping out...

We were supposed to meet but in the end, I just asked her to call..too many co-incidences happening as well. Was really HAPPY that she called the other day but it had to end too soon......
Now, just gotta wait for her call again to update which I hope will be soon...

Sounds clingy but then again, maybe I treasure this relationship too much to actually just give it up like that.Moreover after what I have seen and experienced from work...I feel that if they can do it, why CAN'T us??