Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Updates

I have always been wanting blog but at times, am so lazy to just open the laptop when I'm home.

Today, just wanted to browse around and I realized it's been some time since I've read my friends' blogs. Went blog hopping and just realized that I've missed out on so much...Sometimes I feel that we do not meet up often but by reading their blog, I'm closer and bonding with them again.

Among Mobian friends who blogs, I've always enjoyed Jase. Well, simply because number she writes in English!! haha...But somehow or rather, I find that we do share the same thoughts in certain issues...I just felt I understand and wished I could express it out like her..Also, sometimes I feel that, hmm, someone is expressing it out for me instead..Good.. haha...

Not to say I do not enjoy the rest of you ok? I do but I have to rely more on the pictures..Well, sometimes just by catching a few words, I can get what you're guys and girls are saying..Thanks to all my teachers ;)

Life have been good so far..Took a good break and had a good rest. Felt that time flies...Enjoyed my trip to Hong Kong and Malacca...

Started work today..It was fine...Thanks for the wishes...Though things look simple but there are certain stress as expectations that I set upon myself is high I guess...Certain things are just not going well. Hope it'll resolve soon.

Gonna update my Hong Kong trip soon...(Hope that I will not be lazy then)

4 Thermometers:

Jasemaine said...

Just wanna drop in here and wish you the very best in your new career, as well as new beginnings/chapters blossoming in your life :D

PS: Update more often lah, I want to 'catch up' with you via your blog too...

Chin Sh'n said...

Dearest Jase,

Thanks so much for your wishes and support..Will gambateh..

Heheh...okok will, start blogging again soon....;)

Chin Sh'n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

女主播聊天室 , 康福视频真人聊天室 , 视讯美女聊天 , 美女视频 , 好聊 , 视讯聊天室破解版 , 视讯主播 , 本土视讯聊天室 , 韩国视讯主播 , 韩国视讯聊天视频