Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Life in Ktalyst after a year

It's been a year since I'm in this new company, an agency, Ktalyst International.

Never knew time flies and never knew what agency or agency life meant until I joined this company.

To be in this environment/world, was really an eye opener.

Created many opportunities for me learn new things, meet new people and eventually become friends with them. Certain media has also became my friends.

Handling events, the preparations for the events, late nights, early morning (I mean weeee early) frustration, laughing and bonding with the people around was really an experience I'll never forget.

Come a month later, I 'll be leaving you.......It is sad as I know that there are many more things for me to learn from you. However, opportunities given this time around does not come very often and I just had to grab it as I would really like to give it a try. Thank you for understanding...

Taking this opportunity to say thank you a few people I've meant around this period...

To Kaylee and Nicole who gave me a chance to try out something new and teaching me scratch and also for being so patient.

To Joey for being my mentor, advising, teaching me all the way. You have not FAILED, mind you...You were really great.

To Cherie and Alex for helping me through all the way with softwares, designing, waking up early and be in the office with me early morning and of course "stoning" together.

To my other colleagues, thank you for putting up with my temper and just working along with me....

Clients around, for being really nice, patient and trusting me. It was great to work with you guys and girls.

Media around, for trusting in me to provide you the necessary information and joking around with me.

Below are some sweet memories I had during the year. Hope you'll enjoy it with me and those who are in the picture, hope it'll bring smiles to you again.