Saturday, April 11, 2009

A bouquet of roses



April 10th 09, Friday was the last day of internship for two naive and sweet girls.

Well, at first, they were not very favourable but after some talk with them and a few months working together with them, we had a bond and understanding. They turned from two annoying and getting-onto-your-nerves girls into two sweet angels who helped me tonnes throughout these 3 months.

From them, I learned a lot and I believe vice-versa. I also learned not to judge too soon and be more open with the new kids in town. Times have changed. (Sound so old but I believe some ways or solution which worked during my time when I was around their age might not work now.) Haha..

Before they left, they gave me and my colleagues a surprise. They spent so much money, time and effort to make a bouquet of roses for each of us (except the guys, of course). Hehe...and in my favourite color too ;)

The bouquet consists of 12 painfully but beautifully hand-made roses and it was wrapped up like a Pro. Just like the ones you buy from the florist. We believe she could actually make a living or part-time out of it ;)

Else than the roses, there was a card as well. I did not dare to read it in front of them cause was afraid that I'll be too touched and start crying. (I cry very easily) Went back and read the card. It writes about how they feel and also a picture taken with them during Annual Dinner. Sweet.

Well, here's wishing you, Cheryl and Venica all the best in their future undertakings always and thank you once again for the card and roses. Love it lots.



0 Thermometers: