Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Sometimes, things just do not follow its route as planned..However, it's OK.. The night was still fun and most importantly, we enjoyed the night ;)

I was scratching my head figuring out what to buy for you and finally, after getting the same suggestions from 2 friends, I made up my mind!! I personally loved what I got for you but well, me liking it is not important. What's most important is you liking it! Haha..

Went to Bora Asmara for dinner. Nice environment. Food? Big portion and not bad..Yums....
After dinner, where to go? What to do? Well, thought of going to Mont Kiara but ended up watching movie..Haha..



Towards the end, I brought your present out and it just feels great to see your shocked and happy expression!!

Sometimes, the best part when giving presents to others is to see the BIG, HAPPY SMILE on their faces....

Hope you enjoyed your day.....Happy Birthday once again...

3 Thermometers:

Anonymous said...

my "smell sense" not bad heh~?

Chin Sh'n said...

Hehe..Yeapzz..arigato very muchie..hehe

yuen said...

lol..guess wat? i brought ying jin there for a birthday last year end as well...hahaha...
inside there quite nice scene la, but also very empty..