Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mind of our own

We all have minds of our own..At times we might be lost, be fickle-minded and need help from others but in the end, the final straw is always in our own hands..

We face many different people everyday and meeting different people means a different approach is used for each. Bear in mind that this does not make you FAKE. Just that certain ways and approaches are suited for certain people.

We CONTROL our OWN lives. Not letting other people control it. Instead we share it with others. You might not like my way of dealing with things but This is who I am. As long as I am able to present then fine..You don't like it, then voice it out.. I know that you are that way too but if you do not change, things might turn out ugly. Again like I say, we have minds of our own. The final decision is always in your own hands.

0 Thermometers: