Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello 2007

It's 2007! My new year resolution is not done or completed yet!! Or should I just say I have not really started on it yet. Hmm... Anyways, I'm still rather lost at the moment or still in a zombie state..Maybe I'm still in my holiday mood cause taking a break from work next week..hehe..

The long break had been fine, countdown was not very great for me this year. Had BBQ with friends, watching fireworks on TV..Ha, what say you? Not to say that I do not enjoy it but somehow or rather I felt something was missing. Had a good drinking session the night before work start..Haha..dumb rite? Wanna start work already some more go drinking session the night before :p

The year started with me have flu..sigh..Early early of the year, sudah kena flu..apa sign ini la??but thankfully, this time I recovered fast and the 1st day of work in year 2007 has passed by well and being busy. More to come I guess and hopefully this year will really be a better one for me. I guess I really gotta start working on my new year resolution then ;)

Happy 2 Double-0 Seven

0 Thermometers: